Monday, January 24, 2011

NYR 1-24-10 and my teeth!

Today I went to the dentist for my 6-month cleaning and check-up. I actually used Mac's dentist who does pediatrics in the afternoon and adults in the morning. I had a morning appointment (because I'm not yet a teenager on Wii Fit).

My teeth are great. I was like a horse who got checked out, and she deemed them excellent. In very atypical Colombian dentist fashion, she didn't recommend whitening or straightening or implants, just that I use my attractive nightguard to protect against some serious grinding.

So take that Wii Fit. My body might be that of an old(er) lady, but my teeth are in fine form, and for that, I am truly grateful!

P.S. For the cleaning, flouride treatment and a "varnish" applied on the places where my gums have receded horribly (thanks to my vigorous brushing and my terrible grinding), I paid $80. I LOVE Colombian dentists. Oh, and the dentist actually did the polishing and cleaning herself. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Colombian dentists!

No comments: