Thursday, January 20, 2011

NYR 1-20-11

For:

1. getting a couple shots of unexpected good news that gives me lots to look forward to;

2. rolling the Bogotano dice and not carrying an umbrella since we got home on Sunday and not being caught once - unarmed - in a downpour (loving the January weather here!);

3. a fun morning and Chinese food for lunch with my gal-pal Cammy;

4. an amazingly humongous basil plant plus the pot plus the woman at the store potting it for me, all for just $3.50;

5. the new juicer that I ordered that's on backorder at Amazon but that I know is going to be amazing when we finally get it; and

6. affordable and excellent dental care here in Bogota (Mac went to the dentist on Monday and a cleaning, sealant replacement and flouride treatment were just $60 and the panoramic x-ray at the x-ray place was a mere $12.50 - makes me really question why my co-pay at our American dentists is more than the full price of the visit and x-ray here!?!?!?),

I AM TRULY THANKFUL!

No comments: