Saturday, January 1, 2011

new year's resolution

I'm not a big resolution maker at the start of each new year, namely because I don't have a lot of staying power with the resolution. (You may remember last year's ill-conceived resolution to run a marathon. That didn't pan out so well, but I have some great cold-weather running clothes if you ever need to borrow them.)

But just now, I came up with my resolution for 2011. Each and every single day (as long as I have internet access), I'm going to tell you one thing that happened that day for which I'm grateful. Not to sound like Oprah or anything, but I think this will be a good exercise to stay focused on what's good in my life because there's just so much negativity and bad news everywhere I turn.

So here's to 2011: I hope our year is filled to the brim with all the good stuff for which we are truly grateful!!

No comments: