Saturday, June 11, 2011

NYR 6-9-11 - lots to be thankful for...

1. We have loads of hot water and no gas leak now.

2. We got to play with new tennis balls at my joint tennis class today. We've been playing with very old balls and the new ones finally arrived. Opening a can of tennis balls at 8500 feet makes a lot of noise!

3. I got a manicure today while my friend Cammy got a pedicure. My fingernails are rocking the red.

4. We went to a surprise birthday party for a Colombian friend tonight at a Peruvian restaurant that we've been wanting to try for ages. Sadly, they didn't start serving food before we took off for the airport (see below), but the restaurant was beautiful and we know we have to go back.

5. Our niece and her friend arrived safely tonight for a week's visit.

Life is good and for that, I am truly thankful.

No comments: