Monday, June 13, 2011

NYR 6-12-11 - shoot 'em up

Today we went back to El Tambor, the same restaurant out in the country we visited for the first time last week. We went with three other families and enjoyed a great lunch together before we headed out to the paintball targets. Now I had no intention of shooting the paintball gun but everybody got caught up in it and I decided to shoot.

And I hate to toot my horn, but guess what? I out-shot everybody.

And "everybody" in this case includes a current US Marine, a former US Marine, a British Special Forces agent and, of course, Jimmy, who considers himself a good shot.

If you need protection, you should hang with me because I'm pretty much a force to be reckoned with when I'm packing a paintball gun.

Questioning how this thing works. I'm not really sure how to even hold it

Serious concentration


Did I hit a target?

Oh yeah!

For being a paintball protege (HA!), I am truly thankful.

No comments: