Saturday, January 2, 2010

basketball and Dippin' Dots

This afternoon Mac and I enjoyed a College of Charleston (my alma mater) basketball game with and courtesy of Caroline, Willie and Isabel. Jimmy took Mac to his first college football game in October, and I am proud that I have accompanied him to his first college basketball game. Mac had a great time, particularly with Isabel, to whom he is betrothed, unbeknownst to any of the interested parties except for me. Mac and Isabel also enjoyed Dippin' Dots, those little ice cream ball things that are like something you'd find at the gift shop at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Based on his hyper behavior since the consumption some 3+ hours ago, I am pretty sure that Dippin' Dots contain at least one controlled substance.

No comments: