Tuesday, August 26, 2014

8-25-14

Proud Mama Alert!  

Proud Mama Alert!  

Proud Mama Alert!

If you're still reading, consider yourself warned.

Today we got the rest of Mac's standardized test scores.  That boy is so smart.  He scored Pass - Advanced on the Science and Math portions and Pass-Proficient on Reading.  Since I am not a math or science person, I am super impressed with those scores.  And since I'm a reading guru, I don't understand why he didn't get Pass-Advanced on Reading BUT I didn't point that out to him.

In all honesty, after a really steep learning curve upon entry into his school last September, I'm thrilled that he did so well. I think I was hopeful he'd just pass everything, never mind any advanced scores. I love that boy and am so proud of him.

Sixth grade, here we come!

.

No comments: