Wednesday, August 13, 2014

8-12-14

The shipment was delivered and there's not a whole lot to go through. Our gorgeous reclaimed railroad tie teak dining room table, 12 chairs and sideboard from Africa were in the shipment and that surely must've accounted for about 750 pounds of the 900. 
(The bottom of our dining table top)

There were a few great finds in there:  

- the pink dress that I wore to my 8th grade prom which I loved then and still love now

- a huge plastic bin full of photo albums from my year as an exchange student in Australia 

- my clarinet from middle school (which Mac wants me to play for him) 

- boxes of tiles we bought in Mexico for some dream bathroom project we were going to do in the future.

I'm sure there are other treasures in there but this was a great quick taste!

No comments: