Wednesday, January 22, 2014

NYR 1-22-14

Today Jimmy left for the Dominican Republic. 

Where it's hot and sunny.

Exhibit A:

He left at 6:15 this morning when I was snuggled down into my aforementioned warm bed because Mac had yet another snow day (there go two more early release Wednesdays) and there was no need to get up early.

Besides, all I had to look forward to was windchill temps in the negatives.  As in below zero. As in unfit for human life,

Exhibit B:
(Did you notice there's more snow coming?  The local weatherman said we may have flurries tomorrow and Friday, followed by that forecasted snow on Saturday, followed by more snow every couple days into next week.  Hurray for me.)

Sometimes life is so unfair.  

For 1/3 of my family remembering the joy of sweating this week, I am truly thankful. 






1 comment:

The Stone Rabbit said...

Wow, we keep hearing that it is pretty bad out your way and more coming. Are they expecting more snow days for Mac? Stay warm my friend!