Thursday, September 29, 2011

NYR 9-26-11 - I can die a Colombian death now...

... because I have been in the society pages.

I was forwarded this photo (I'm on bottom right) from a public diplomacy friend at the embassy who saw me with her eagle eye!!

I'm sure I'd be in the pages much more frequently if I were ever invited to these events. Thankfully, my sweet friend (the girl on the other side of the photo)'s husband got me on the invite to the Queen's Birthday Party.

For my Colombian social debut, I'm so truly thankful (to be read with sarcasm).

2 comments:

Amy said...

Did I miss the post about your debutant ball?? ;)

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Susan Story...the toast of the town. Proud to know you! (Even though you're way better at the word game, at least you're patient when it takes me three days to make a move!)
Seriously, I'm am rather impressed with the photo...