Friday, September 2, 2011

NYR 9-1-11 - MEXICAN FOOD!

We've been back almost two weeks and I feel like all I've done is cook dinner.

Which is what I said I wanted to do when we were on vacation for 7 weeks and it felt like all I ever did was eat out at restaurants.

And which is not really true because we have eaten out a couple times.

But honestly, a girl needs a break from the stove every once in awhile.

And tonight I wanted Mexican that was not cooked by me.

Even though the other 2/3 of the apartment's inhabitants didn't seem really excited about Mexican, they went along with it. (I think they were afraid to rock the boat of my newly reacquired steady emotional state and would have agreed to eat liver and onions if I'd said that was what I wanted). I think we all enjoyed our meals. I know I loved my tostadas.

For satisfying cravings and eating delicious food that required no cooking or cleaning up by me, I am truly thankful.

No comments: