Wednesday, March 3, 2010

the teeth have left the building

Mac is the ultimate trooper. He marched right into that dentist's office and got some laughing gas in exchange for having two teeth yanked from his head. The dental hygienist assured me the permanent teeth would slip back into the right place. That remains to be seen.

All that and he was back at school by 9:45am.

Thanks for all the encouragement you sent. I sat in the waiting room and was moments away from vomiting the whole time from nerves.

(I think it was nerves, but it might have been that extra-big cup of coffee I drank on an empty stomach while I was waiting. We'll blame it on nerves for purposes of the MOTYs.)

1 comment:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

The teeth will be fine...one of our kids...AC, I think, had the same thing happen. She what a terrible mother I am? I can't even remember who it was!!!