Friday, September 5, 2014

9-5-14

Two things I'm thankful for today:

1.  I finally got the "summer haircut" I've wanted for about 6 months. The hairdresser I've been using here for the last year just did not want to cut my hair short and when I saw my beloved Luanne this summer in South Carolina, I wasn't terribly interested in cutting it even though she is super talented with short hair. 
 
I went to a new salon today. Nothing flashy, nothing fancy, but I got a great cut. And guess how much I paid for it?

$25. 

Yes, you read that right. 

$25 for a great, thorough cut that was pretty much exactly what I asked for.  Hurray!

2.  We picked up pizzas tonight from an amazing pizza joint that's been voted best Neapolitan pizza in DC. It's called Pupatella and is just a few minutes from our apartment.  I am kicking myself that we only just tried it. We are such losers. We have a lot of lost time to make up for!


No comments: