Thursday, August 26, 2010

more Thursday musings

1. Some days you're the hammer and some days you're the nail. Today seems to be more of a nail day for me.

2. They are painting the basement garage of our building. We are now on day 4 of the painting and I'm probably going to die soon from the noxious fumes that are making their way up to the penthouse. Either that, or I'm going to have to go the Khan Academy for the rest of my life to regenerate the dead brain cells.

3. I have gotten confirmation from the assistant in Jimmy's office that the dress for Saturday's party is formal - long, dark dress with a jacket. W.H.A.T.? Jimmy's traveling today so I just emailed, hoping he's got his Blackberry on, to confirm that his attendance really is necessary before I go out and buy a new long dress. GISELE, WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU AND JOSE PAULINO???????

4. I'm going to have a Coke Zero on crunchy ice and see if my disposition improves some.

Love,
Grumpella

No comments: