Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Miscellaneous Items

1. Today marks one week and one day since I've drunk any soft drink. Big whoop, you might say. But let me tell you this has been hard, hard, hard. I love Coca-Cola, but I have forsaken all soft drinks for the moment. Even when I was pregnant with Mac, I allowed myself one can of Coke each day. But since the start and well past the death of the South Beach Diet, I have had nothing to drink but water, tomato juice, a little coffee and green tea. That is not to say that I won't be having a Coke in the near future, but we're talking about right now.

2. I have been to the gym twice this week, which is two times more than in the last four months, I believe.

3. I have a new look coming for the blog. This really talented lady named Megan (who designs one of my favorite blogs - cjane (click on it to the right) has great designs for really affordable prices. As I was beyond tired of the blogger templates and was having a hard time getting the cutest blog on the block or whatever it's called to work, I hired her! The problem now is that she's dealing with a moron and I can't quite figure out how to upload my new snazzy banner. But when it's uploaded and the new skinny (I know SO much blog lingo) is in place and I get the new colors right, prepare to be amazed!! This could take awhile, knowing my skills, so you have plenty of amazement preparation time. And you'll be able to click on Megan's website on the right as well if you want to investigate her services. Her company is called Knuckleheaders. How cool is that?

No comments: