Friday, December 12, 2014

12-10-14

Last week I went to an evergreen decorating class with a friend from church. Last year I made a wreath, so this year I made a beautiful tabletop tree with little splashes of red and gold. 

The tree has been on the dining room table for a week until I noticed last night that some of those red ball twiggy things looked like they were broken. I thought maybe Pearl had tipped the tree by accident and somehow broken the little red things without smushing or breaking the evergreen. I'm not always the brightest bulb in the box. 

Today when Mac got home, he found bits of evergreen under the table.

Hmmmm. 

Methinks Leo has learned to jump up on the table from the chair. That little sneaky dog who will eat anything. 



So the tabletop tree has been moved from the tabletop and is now on the kitchen counter where surely the marauding dog can't get to it. 

No comments: