Saturday, June 21, 2014

6-19-14

I have a new favorite app that I'm loving right now.  I am the queen of ripping out magazine pages with recommendations for books I want to read, restaurants I want to try, websites I want to remember, etc. The pages stack up until I decide to do something with the pages, which generally means I send myself an email detailing the books, restaurants, websites, etc. 

But I've discovered the ThingList app and it's revolutionized my life. Now when someone tells me the title of a book that I must read, I just open the app and add it to the book list. Or the other day when I read about 2 restaurants in San Francisco that I thought we might try on vacation, I just opened the app and typed them in. 

I always have my iPhone with me and now I've got my lists with me too. Simple and efficient. 

No comments: