Monday, June 3, 2013

misdiagnosis?

I know that antibiotics take time to work, but it's possible that Jimmy has bubonic plague.  He does not seem to be responding to the Z-Pack based on the coughing, moaning and groaning coming from his body.

In continuing my Florence Nightingale role, I made a huge pot of vegetable soup for lunch.  Because I thought that sound strep throat-pain-alleviating. Did anybody eat any of the soup for lunch (except me)?

No.

Jimmy made himself ramen noodles.  Whatever.  The soup'll be in the fridge until it's eaten.

For dinner, I made shrimp creole that I knew Mac wouldn't touch (eating seafood to him is like licking the bottom of a shoe that's run through a mudbog) and I assumed Jimmy wouldn't be up to eating it.  (The insult of no soup at lunch was still fresh in my mind.)  Jimmy surprised me by eating two small portions.

Maybe it's not bubonic plague after all?

 

No comments: