Thursday, April 29, 2010

tonight's dinner

Mac and I found ourselves at the local Sonic drive-in for a little pre-baseball practice dinner tonight. He wanted to eat outside the car on their patio and as it was a perfect spring evening, I agreed. We were having a great time enjoying our heart attack meals (I ordered the footlong chili dog!), discussing baseball and school and life in general and listening to that cool Sonic drive-in radio station music they pipe into the patio area when this car drove up and parked next to ours.
I know this picture doesn't do it justice, but it was the most beautiful classic car - all pink and perfect and immaculate and huge. I fully expected Frenchy and Rizzo to hop out of the car.

No Frenchy or Rizzo or Danny Zuko. Not even a Fonzie leather jacket in sight. But the driver did have a cool, 3-dimensional tire cover on the back of the car!

No comments: