Thursday, April 22, 2010

my peeps and me over Spring Break

Mac and his buddy Logan at the Flowertown Festival (post-snow cone with blue lips!)


Start of an overnight camping trip with dear friends Dennis and Madeline


Why I refuse to do overnight camping trips, especially when there are no "facilities"


Mac and me on our trip to Fort Sumter


Jimmy and Mac on the Palmetto Trail


Jimmy and Mac at the season opener of the Charleston Riverdogs baseball game


Jimmy and Mac are big on the Pig at the Riverdogs game


Jimmy and Mac at the Family Circle Cup

The photos don't do justice to our time with Jimmy; it was magical and perfect and everything we all needed and wanted. We're counting down days until we see him again in mid-June.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dennis got poison oak but he told me, flat out, it "was totally worth it!" I certainly enjoyed my time with you. Super cute picture. If you think about it, will you e-mail me a clearer version?