Thursday, December 24, 2009

because I am too dumb...

to figure out how to respond to comments, I'm leaving a new post for the comments left from yesterday's post.

Pam and Belle - Vera nor Mathilda are doing it for me. I'm waiting for the right vibe. In the meantime, I'm over-using words like shant (or is that shan't?) and mustn't.

Belle - tell Mason we went a couple days ago to Broadway and had a delightful pub lunch followed by shopping on High Street. The highlight was visiting the Broadway Deli where we bought our second piece of this most delectable French cheese called Comte. We discovered it first in London at the Burrough Market and were thrilled to find it again in Broadway.

Cirencester - we bought the bracelet at Donnell's (I think that's the name), an only jewelry store in town. We looked at the jewelry at the New Brewers Art Centre and while I saw A LOT that I could have bought (including this silver bracelet that had little silver rings around it - bad description but I can see it in the glass case as vividly in my mind today as I did in the shop yesterday), this bracelet (made by a guy in Bath) just jumped out the window at me. We did, however, buy the Christmas ornament from the glassblower in the art centre and it is phenomenal!

No comments: