Monday, May 11, 2009

day two of pneumonia

I am happy to report that Mac seems to be feeling better today. We went to the consulate this morning to see the nurse and while she said his chest is very, very noisy still, she said she has nothing to compare with since she didn't hear him yesterday. She told him to stay home from school again tomorrow (Lord, help us all!) and we're to go back to her in the morning for another check. Then she'll be able to decide whether he's improving.

I want Mac to get better for the obvious reason: I want him to get better! But in the back of my mind is this fabulous weekend I have planned for us in Porto de Galinhas. There's no way known I'm getting on a airplane if I don't have a 100% vote of confidence from the nurse. So not only do I want him to get better for being better's sake, I want a speedy recovery!! My mom always said salt air and water cure anything. Does that include pneumonia???

1 comment:

Lisa Cox said...

Always trust your mother. Fresh air is good for anything.