Sunday, February 15, 2009

peeling freckles everywhere

This truly is the most bizarre thing ever. Freckles are literally falling off my face. This morning I work up super-early and moved to the couch to read so Jimmy wouldn't be disturbed by the light. As I was laying on the couch, I kept feeling little dry-ish spots on my face, so I went to the bathroom to discover that my face was finally peeling!!! Not all over but definitely in spots. The sunspot (not The Stain) peeled off and I was ecstatic. Needless to say, I helped the process along a little (VERY gently rubbing, but I did nothing extreme). And I did not touch the scab, Scout's honor.

So we went to church and after we got in the car, I looked down at my black pants and saw a freckle on my pants! How weird is that? There was a little freckle surrounded by white skin just laying on my pants. The freckle just fell off my face.

We went to the movies after church and upon arriving home, I realized that part of The Stain had also peeled off. I promise I did nothing but perhaps rub my finger on it. I did not pick at anything. All of The Stain except the scab part is GONE!!! The end is in sight!

No comments: