Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day 3 or is it 4?

I'm not sure how days are marked when waiting for the magic 4-14 day limit. I had the treatment on Wednesday morning. So if every 24 hours counts as a day, then we're on day 3. If it's calendar days, then we're on day 4. I'm hoping we're counting calendar days because I'd like to be within the range of the end result.

The part that I smudged with my finger has peeled off a little and there's a little scab now. Oops. Not sure if that's supposed to be there or if I caused it, but it's there. I'm a scab-picker extraordinaire, so I'm really tempted to pick it off and see if "the stain" goes with it. But I have promised Jimmy that I won't - plus I'm afraid it'll hurt - so I don't touch it.

The rest of my Pippi Longstocking freckles appear to be disintegrating. They haven't peeled off or maybe they have? I don't know because I don't see anything visibly coming off my face, but the freckles are breaking up.

This is honestly the weirdest thing I've ever done to myself.

Happy Valentine's Day from us to you!

No comments: