Friday, February 20, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present the photographic evidence of a medical miracle!

Before the treatment. Photo taken on morning of February 11. Notice The Stain and the freckles and darker spots.


Soon after the treatment. Photo taken 2 hours after procedure on February 11. Notice how BROWN everything is. The Stain, the freckles, everything. How Now Brown (Greasy-at-the-Hairline) Cow!


Today! Photo taken today, nine days after the treatment and today's follow-up with the dermatologist. Okay, so I still have some fine lines and wrinkles. But wow, does my skin look like I'm pre-sun damage???? I am a convert of this procedure AND the use of high-level sunscreen!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I am glad you finally posted pictures! I have been curious about this for quite some time now! You look great!