Tuesday, October 14, 2014

10-14-14

After a slight delay, I am starting my new job tomorrow.  So today I gave Jimmy and Mac my last day of freedom to clean our apartment from top to bottom. Things are getting ready to change around here as I don't intend to work full-time and be the chief cook, housekeeper, and laundress around this joint. 

The apartment is spic-and-span, which will last until tonight when we get back from Mac's football game and a million little astro-turf bits come off of Mac's cleats. Which will freak out my OCD tendencies and I'll feel compelled to sweep and mop. 

I told Jimmy and Mac that we would next clean as a family and the cleaning would be to my standards and not theirs, which means we'll end up somewhere between a frat house and a sterile operating room. 

Here's hoping for more OR and less Animal House. 


1 comment:

The Stone Rabbit said...

Good luck my friend with the new job and the new cleaning team. You know that I know what you mean! :)

How's the new job going? Thinking of you! Yes, I should be studying right now - oops!