Sunday, October 12, 2014

10-11-14

We woke up to a cold and dreary day.
Sort of a stay-in-your-pajamas sort of day or at least a stay-in-your-pajamas sort of morning until you decide to go shopping because nobody else had that original idea to do indoor activities on a cold, dreary day. 

Leo and I curled up to watch Thursday night's episode of Parenthood.  I am so bummed that this is the last season for the show. I'm such a sucker for family dramas with a little comedy thrown in. Always some tears shed (or a lot this week with Zeke's open heart surgery. Wow. Need the kleenex during this episode), a lot of poignant moments and always some humorous bits. Why can't these shows last forever?  If I ran a tv network, I'd put shows like Parenthood and Brothers and Sisters and Modern Family (for levity) on a continuous loop. 

Here are some pictures of our morning. Leo wasn't terribly interested in watching tv 


(Sleeping with his paws in the air. Puppy love...)

(Got all our clickers at the ready)

(Just...need...to...shut....my...eyes....for...a...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

(Switching positions)

(I can't quite find the right spot.)

(Let me try this way.  Mmmmm)

(Oh, now this is perfect.)

So even though, it looked like this outside, we were snug as a bug in a rug inside.  


Very content morning...

No comments: