Thursday, April 10, 2014

NYR 4-10-14

It was another spectacular day in the 22203.  I mean gorgeous springtime perfection.

I had a belated birthday cupcake with a friend this afternoon and we sat outside at the bakery where I lapped up the Vitamin D.  Then Mac had baseball practice and I sat outside and I lapped up more Vitamin D.

Gorgeous springtime perfection, I tell you.

I wore a skirt, no tights, and a short-sleeved shirt today.  My legs are an incredible pasty white.  Like remarkably white.  They are screaming for Vitamin D.  And I am aim to please my legs so I sat in the sun today.

Tonight when I took a shower, I noticed that I got a little sunburned around my v-neck t-shirt and that made me very happy. (Just don't tell my dermatologist that the sunburn made me happy.)

Summer is coming, friends, and for that I'm truly thankful. 







No comments: