Wednesday, April 2, 2014

NYR 3-30-14

A full calendar got blown to bits because of bad (snow again, anyone?) weather (no baseball for Mac) and a bad back (no dinner at our friends' house because the family chef threw his back out and was in the bed).

So after Sunday school, church, and lunch, I came home and got in the bed to do something that I cannot even begin to believe that I'm going to admit publicly.  I binge-watched the horrible tv show "Southern Charm".

Have you heard of this show?  If not, consider yourself lucky.  It's a reality show filmed in Charleston and follows about 6 people who have more money than couth, education and propriety.  They're just shameless in their behavior.  It really is like watching a train wreck. You're pretty sure nobody can come out of it unscathed.  Except maybe that girl from Anderson, who somehow got herself involved with all these rich yahoos in Charleston.  She should get out of that circle while she still can and before they mess her up too much.

If you'll excuse me, I need to go watch the latest episode from Monday night.  For guilty pleasures, I'm thankful.  That's allowed, right?

No comments: