Sunday, June 27, 2010

your homework assignment for today

Dear Reader,

I love you. I really, really love you. Except that I don't know who you are.

I know I have 5, maybe 6, loyal readers, namely family, but you see, they don't live in Norwalk, CT or Los Angeles, CA or Medina, OH, or Gaithersburg, MD or Union, MS or any of these other cool places that show up on the cute map to the right over there. So I'm flummoxed as to exactly who you are. But inquiring minds do want to know.

So I have a HUGE favor to ask. You can say no, but what fun would that be? And it'll only take about 3 seconds more of your time than reading this post.

Would you be so kind as to leave me a comment when you read this post. You can leave it anonymously if you don't want to reveal your secret identity - I have a thing for secret admirers so you'll still be one of my favorites - but I'd love to know if our paths have crossed before and if not, how you came to find The Story Tales.

The ice cream making fun is starting today. I wish you were here, my good friend Reader, to enjoy it with us!

4 comments:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

So...you know who I am. By the way, after I badmouthed Rome when you were first planning the trip, I must admit that the post I just read REALLY makes me want to go. Perhaps that will be our "thank the blue skies above that Mason is finally out of school" reward next summer. Presuming, of course that he WILL actually finally be out of school next summer.

Anonymous said...

Brenda from Omaha, NE. I am a faithful follower of the Story Tales and hear your voice as I'm reading your words. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, you know I'm a fan and look forward to the latest updates. I didn't know how to post this so it says anonymous.

Janine

Dave Hogan said...

Dave and LeAnn Hogan checking in on y'all occasionally to make sure all is well and to be truly entertained by your wit and adventures. A pleasure to read, seriously.