Monday, May 17, 2010

one other random musing

Yesterday morning when Mac and I headed out to church, we saw this sign:

It's hard to read it, but it says "Beware of Gator".

Okay. Duly noted that there is a gator lurking around the pond right in front of my house where my child rides his scooter and bicycle and where we play baseball.

We came home from church and the sign was still up.

Today the sign was gone. Is the alligator gone? Or did somebody remove the signs because it's a bad real estate sales pitch for people first entering the neighborhood?

The geese have also mysteriously disappeared. Coincidence? Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe it was just time for them to move back north. But we are steering clear of the ponds in the front of our house because I don't want Mac or me to go the way of the geese.

No comments: