Wednesday, November 18, 2009

you have to listen to this song

I am an avid, rabid, maniacal fan of the tv show, "Brothers & Sisters" for a lot of reasons. But I LOVE the music they play during each episode because it's usually fresh and not widely distributed and it's always so appropriate for the scenes it accompanies. The test for "appropriate for the scene" is whether I'm a sniveling, crying, hiccuping mess. When I hear something I love and have to buy on iTunes, I go straight to the ABC.com website to get the details.

On Sunday night, they played this lovely, haunting song that I HAD TO HAVE RIGHT NOW. Well by Monday night, the abc.com website wasn't updated with the music from the Sunday night's episode. Doesn't ABC have somebody on staff who enters this type of information immediately????

This morning the song was listed and I've purchased it and am listening to it on repeat mode right now. You listen to it here on YouTube and see if you think it's as beautiful as I do. I'm hooked.

No comments: