Sunday, September 27, 2009

thank God I'm a country boy


Today after church, I dragged Mac and took a willing niece Hayley to see "Fame", the movie that's derived from the beloved tv show of my adolescense of the same name. Hayley is my "Fame" kindred spirit (when she got home, Charlotte could hear her in her room "taking it from the top") while Mac, after about half the movie, alternated between asking when it would be over and whether he could play the hunting video game in the lobby when we left.

The movie finally ended and we departed (without playing the video game). I hoped that "Fame" would inspire Mac to go home and practice the piano, but he wanted to go to Gigi's farm to play. So we went and he practiced his newest skill: driving a golf cart that my mom's friends have let us borrow for a few days. He drove me around the hay ride path and then practiced doing donuts in a big grassy field. He is 100% Berkeley County country boy!

1 comment:

Spectacular Expo Events said...

Today a golf cart tomorrow a truck and tractor!