Sunday, March 15, 2009

"God's been busy"

Although Mac has been losing teeth for over a year now, he's been on a real tooth-losing whirlwind since October when my cousin Mitch helped him pull out a big front tooth. Much to my dismay, we've seen not one bit of the adult tooth poking through and it's been well over 4 months. All the others he's lost since then - the other front tooth and two bottoms - are all coming through so I was starting to get worried, but it's a long trip back to the our pediatric dentist in Charleston just for over-anxious parental reassurance.

Finally, this week, we can feel the little points coming through so I know the tooth is on the way.

I was so excited when we felt the tooth and told Mac how happy I was. He told me that "God had been busy with other stuff and hadn't had time to worry about the tooth up until now." I love this kid.

No comments: