Friday, October 16, 2015

The weather

(The "feels like" temperature at 10:18am is 105. At 10:18. In the morning.)

It's pretty hot here in Rio, and we're only in the first few weeks of "Spring". 

I know I complained - a lot - about the brutal winters in DC and I said that all I wanted was hot weather. But maybe I should've stated some parameters. Like I want and love "hot", but I don't want to melt.  

105 degrees is surely the maximum end of my comfort zone, and I'm more than a little nervous about how high the temp can actually go when we get to the height of summer. 

Climate change is real, people. I'm suffering through the consequences of our global mistakes right now as are millions and millions of people around the world. We've got to turn this ship around, and soon!

No comments: