Saturday, November 8, 2014

11-6-14

Oh my gosh, are you people watching the farewell season of Parenthood?

If not, WHY NOT??  What is wrong with you?  Get thee to a tv and start watching. NOW.  

Every single episode is nearly more than I can bear. 

The latest one?  Did you see it? The whole Julia/Joel divorce is so sad and unnecessary. Why is she even wasting her time with that ridiculous millennial ex-boyfriend. 

The ending of tonight's episode with Joel at Julia's door?  The declaration of his love?  Oh.my.gosh. Honestly if she doesn't let him move back in in the next episode, I'm going to boycott. 

Or not. 

I understand wanting to end a show before it jumps the shark, but I just think it's too early to end Parenthood. Why is NBC ending it now?  It's too soon to lose the Bravermans. What am I going to do without them?  NBC, are you listening to me?


No comments: