Sunday, November 23, 2014

11-21-14

Okay, I hate to keep harping on Parenthood, but really, if you're not watching it, you just have no idea what you're missing. The good news for you is that since it's going off the air after this season, you won't have to be clueless for  much longer. More's the pity. 

This week's episode was so tough. All the story lines I love the most, most, most just piled into one hour of a soppy, sniffly, sad mess. 

Julia and Joel have to get back together. That's it. I cannot bear to think of Joel living in that sad bachelor apartment when he's so emotional about his love for Julia. "I will honor you for the rest of my days, if you'll have me."  For goodness' sake, Julia, yes, you'll have him. 

And then poor Zeke. Oh my poor, beloved Zeke. Are they going to kill Zeke with a heart attack?  I will cry for weeks if they do. Do you hear me, NBC?  You better not do that. 

If you are watching the show and you watched the trailer for next week, you know what I'm about to say. But if you didn't, here's my PSA of the week:

there's no new episode until January. 
- there are only four new episodes left. 

There are dark days coming, my friends. Dark days, I tell you. 

No comments: