Monday, February 20, 2012

random musings on a Monday

1. It's an American holiday and that means I don't have to work. Mac's in school and I feel a teensy bit guilty about that, but I'll remind myself of this when he's got two weeks off for Easter break and I'm working.

2. I'm making a big pot of homemade tomato soup. Tonight we'll have grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. In my mind, I can already taste it. I hope it lives up to expectations.

3. I cannot tell you how excited I was that The Amazing Race started its new season last night. I find myself in a deep state of mourning when it's not on. As you know, I really want to be on this show. But I have to tell you that jumping out of a place in Argentina from 10,000 feet does not appeal to me in the least. Jimmy would have to do that part or I'd be like that girl last night, curled up on the plane, talking to myself about not doing it.

4. We are eating Arabic today for lunch with friends and I can't wait. I think I shall load up on lunch food in case my soup and grilled cheese sandwiches don't live up to expectations.

No comments: