Tuesday, March 4, 2014

NYR 3/1/14 - 3/4/14

3/1/14 - Mac returned from his sleepover around 1:15, so Jimmy and I had a nice leisurely morning all to ourselves, and for that, I am thankful.

3/2/14 - Today, I joined at least 1/2 of the Arlington population at the Harris Teeter so we could all stock up on toilet paper and bread before the snowstorm rolled in.  I am not kidding you when I say that I was in line to check out for 30 minutes. 30 minutes! I almost had to sit in my buggy because my legs were starting to hurt.  For surviving the grocery pandemonium, I am thankful.

3/3/14 - another day, another snowstorm.  Surely this is the last big one of the season (a girl can dream, right?) and for that I am thankful.

3/4/14 - another unexpected snow day with my boy at home, so we're off to the movies this afternoon.  For a random Tuesday afternoon movie outing, I am thankful.

No comments: