Sunday, December 5, 2010

an interesting factoid

Mac's Learning Log assignment for this week is "Who Am I?". We were discussing the topic at dinner tonight, and we shockingly determined that since we visited Ephesus, Turkey on our cruise in June, Mac has lived or vacationed in 6 of the 7 continents. This is remarkable to me since I never even went on an airplane until I was 14. Now we just need to figure out a way to get to Antarctica so we can check the last box on this 8 year-old's "world passport".

I have so much to update you on - Mac's birthday, his party, Thanksgiving, our visitors from South Carolina, Mac's violin concert, our visitors this weekend, the upcoming holidays, etc. But since I haven't downloaded any photos from the last few weeks, that will all have to wait.

Hope that you're all well and that the holiday season is in full swing wherever you are!

1 comment:

Dave hogan said...

Mac can come with me when I check off Antarctica. Not sure how that's going to happen, but I have several federal agencies working on the problem. They arean't aware of how self-serving the projects are, but what's a bureaucracy for if not to perform valuable, albeit highly parochial, services such as checking Mac's and Dave's 7-continent boxes?