Tuesday, October 27, 2009

songs that stick in your head

This morning on the way to school, Mac informed me he didn't want to listen to talk radio and that I should find music. So I found a country music station that was playing songs. In the approximately 5-minute ride from home to school, we heard maybe 1.5 songs. I heard Mac singing one of them in the shower tonight. Sadly, it was Big and Rich's "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy." Clearly I need to screen the radio more carefully because things are sticking in that little brain!!

1 comment:

Kristy -Mom To 9 Blessings said...

Oh, that's funny! Last Christmas, my kids got Rock Band for the Wii and they had the best Christmas vacation playing it! Well, I realized that I should be watching the songs that they were singing and playing when Grace, who was not at all fluent in Englsih was walking around our house singing "You are my dirty little secret." UGH! I was horrified that she was going to school singing it! :-) I hope you all are doing well down South!
Blessings,
Kristy