Wednesday, October 7, 2009

smelly feet

Mac has really smelly feet for a 6 year-old boy. Or maybe all 6 year-old boys' feet smell this bad.

It all came to a head yesterday afternoon when we got to football practice. Mac pulled off his tennis shoes that he'd worn to school and I was helping him put on his cleats. The smell was really remarkable. He got mad at me because he thought I was making fun of him. I pulled his sock off and told him to sniff it and he'd see how bad the stench was.

He recoiled and said it smelled like dead elephant.

I rest my case.

T minus 12 hours until Jimmy gets home for his first R&R. Mac thinks he's coming home on Friday because we didn't want him to get upset if Jimmy had travel delays. He's going to be soooo excited to see his Daddy tomorrow! And then Daddy can go on smelly sock duty for the next couple weeks.

No comments: