Sunday, October 16, 2011

NYR 10-16-11 - my boys come home today

After a 10-day vacation, my boys come back to Bogota today! The plane supposedly lands in another 20 minutes and they'll make their way home after clearing immigration, customs, and baggage claim. I am so excited to see them that I can hardly stand it!

My mother-in-law is also traveling with them as she has graciously agreed to stay here while I go to Washington for my month-long training even though Jimmy assured me that he could handle it on his own for four weeks.

Right. He obviously thinks I fell off the turnip truck yesterday.

So we are excited for Bubby to be here in general, but I am really grateful that she can stay so long to help me out. It's a huge concern lifted off of me to know that she's here for Jimmy and Mac.

For happy homecomings and big Bubby welcomes, I am truly thankful.

No comments: