Tuesday, August 20, 2013

more odds and ends

1.  I just finished ironing 12 of Jimmy's dress and long-sleeved shirts.  I miss Ruth.

2.  Mac has been under the weather with what I think is an allergy-induced cough. Where is Ruth and her homemade remedies when I need her and them?  There's no fever, so no need for potato slices around the forehead.  But is the lime/ginger remedy for cold-induced cough or can it work for allergy-induced cough as well?  I miss Ruth.

3.  Gel nail polish is a modern scientific miracle.  I had a manicure 10 days ago and this stuff has not chipped or otherwise gotten ugly.  I can wash dishes and scrub pans and nothing chips off.  This has not made it to Colombia yet, so this is my first go and I'm a fan!

4.  I downloaded John Mayer's new album and Jennifer Nettles' new single this morning and cannot stop listening to them.  LOVE!


No comments: