Friday, October 31, 2008

Interesting Chapel Mom

So today I was at the Halloween party at school and saw this kid with a very cool Incredible Hulk costume. He was sort of lurking and slinking around like he was completely in character and getting ready to attack someone. I commented on him and another mother asked if I knew who his mother is. He's in another kindergarten class and I didn't even know who the child was, so I said no. Turns out she's a 22 year-old supermodel named Isabela Fontana who now lives in NYC while the child lives here with his grandmother. I've just googled her and can we just thank the good Lord that the 22 year-old supermodel didn't show up at the Halloween party to make the rest of us middle-aged ladies in our cheap Target Halloween t-shirts feel even frumpier and more middle-aged!?!?!?

No comments: