Monday, April 21, 2014

NYR 4-19-14

The Wests left before dawn, and I dropped off my mom at the airport at 9am.  

At that point, there was nobody else's happiness and well-being that I was responsible for and I felt the pressure fall off my shoulders.  

I thought of ordering the following:




In all seriousness, it was an amazing vacation.  We covered a lot of ground - literally!: over 45 miles in one week with seven children under the age of 12, three grandparents over the age of 60, and four or five (five when Jimmy was around) middle-aged parents who were trying to keep children from falling off the Metro platform.  

So many incredible memories made for our children with their grandparents and cousins, and that's what it's all about.

(For the record, after I got home from the airport, I did not leave the apartment for the rest of the day.  HEAVEN!!) 

No comments: