Sunday, May 17, 2009

2 more observations from PdeG

1. Mac is a great traveling partner, maybe because we've been taking trips together since he was a little baby. One thing he has to work on is his ability to quickly check for food that's stuck in my teeth. After I eat with Jimmy, I ask for a quick check and all I have to do is quickly flash my teeth and he can point out which tooth on which side needs work. Mac, on the other hand, acts like it's a full-scale dental procedure. He gets up close and wants to inspect every tooth. I have to open my mouth wide and narrow and then, if I'm lucky, he'll tell me if there's something stuck. Tonight, however, we did the full-blown check only for me to get back to the hotel to find a HUGE piece of creamed spinach stuck in my front tooth. How did he miss that???

2. I think I'd like to work in a resort one day where the dress code is a Hawaiian print shirt and flipflops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI dear !!wonderful Storys !! Que bom que voces estão adorando a viagem !! Carpe dien!! BJs Gisele

Joshua said...

My dream job allows me to wear Hawaiian shirts to work.

Of course, I can do that now most days of the week, and it's not a dream job (although I like it.)